Pulbrook & Gould London are recruiting for a new Retail Manager
Based in London’s Mayfair, Pulbrook & Gould is renowned as London’s prestigious florist. However that is only part of the story as we work closely with interior designers on amazing bespoke silk creations. This is an opportunity to join a long-established company that is currently undergoing a major re-branding and development exercise. We are looking only for top candidates that can join the team and take our vision forward.
As a very minimum you will have the following pre-requisite:
• Senior experienced florist
• Understanding and experience in the luxury goods market
• Experience in managing either a retail outlet or concession
• Good experience of point of sales systems and the ability to implement
• Amazing sense of visual displays including store layout and windows
• Experience dealing with international customers from around the globe
• Complete ease dealing with all aspects of social media
• Experience in project development and pricing for private clients.
The successful candidate will join the management team at Pulbrook & Gould and will be involved in all its long-term strategy & planning. They will also work closely with the Business Development Manager on inhouse and external promotions. Customer relationships and satisfaction will be critical within the position.
If you wish to apply please email George@pulbrookandgould.co.uk with a cover letter and CV attached.